* Successfully place DJs or Live PAs in suitable venues around the world
* Work with clients to find suitable artists for their venues
* Plan tours and ensure the logistical viability of the tour
* Constantly source new clients
Using our database of worldwide clients, you will be responsible for making contact with the venue, negotiating the artist’s fee and all expenses relating to the performance and working with our events co-ordinator to make sure the whole process from start to finish runs smoothly. The role involves troubleshooting and dealing with any issues that may arise before, during or after the performance.
The ideal candidate must possess the entrepreneurial spirit that is critical to success in this area of the music industry. They must be hard-working, self-motivated, detail-oriented and capable of always maintaining a professional demeanour.
* excellent time management
* adaptable and flexible
* strong IT skills (ideally working in a MAC environment)
* experience in dealing with high profie clients
* multi tasking
* working under pressure
A solid knowledge and understanding of the music industry is desirable but not compulsory. This role would also suit someone with a background in sales.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com